Tuesday, March 1, 2011

America's Sweethearts

Remember those shirts we had that both said "I'm the Favorite?"  Well, now we have shirts that say "America's Sweetheart."  Mama and Papa say we are their Sweethearts. We put them on in honor of Valentine's Day last month!

Here is some photographic evidence of our sweetness. 

Sweet baby snuggles!

Rocking in our chair is so much fun!

Whee!!

Higher!  Higher!

More tickles!
Some of the sweet things we do?
Celeste: I love to snuggle with Mama all the time. If Mama is around, I want to be sitting on her lap, as close as I can be!
When Papa comes home from work, I crawl to the door to greet him as fast as my hands and knees will take me! When Mama uses the phone, I say "Papa" because I love to call him on the phone!

Emilie: When Mama asks me for a hug now, I wrap my arms around her neck and lay my head down on her chest. When I hear Papa's voice on the phone or see him on the video chat, I smile BIG. When they ask me "Say 'Papa" I say "MAMA!" hee hee

The other sweet thing we do?  Wake Mama up every night for some extra nighttime cuddles.  Awww... baby love!  What do you mean, Mama, you want us to sleep through the night?  That's not in our contract.

1 comment:

  1. It never fails: Seeing the girls makes my day! They are getting so big! I want some baby love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete