It's been a busy week and a half since we last posted. You know, Mama and Papa have not been interpreting our cries very well. We mean to say, "Post on our blog!!!" and they think it means, "I am starving!!!" Well, maybe we mean both.
February has been a busy month so far.
This is how last week started...
No, we were not at the police station! It's just that we needed some pictures for our US passports and that's the result! Great! Thankfully, when we went to the USPS to submit all the paperwork, Céleste's face was a little too large vs the specifications so they took a new (much better) picture!
On the 2nd, Bon Papa and Bonne Maman (our grandparents) came from France. They were very happy to see us. They have been here every day hanging out with us. They love to hold us, rock us, talk to us, and generally tell us how cute we are. What nice grandparents! They are also really helping Mama and Papa out by cooking all the meals and cleaning up around the house. Mama and Papa are super happy about that! Bon Papa likes to take us for walks, feed us a bottle and burp us, but he is allergic to changing diapers! Poor Bon Papa!
On the 5th we were one month old!
Céleste: I was so happy to be a month old, that I socially smiled for the first time! I smiled big at Bonne Maman! On the 9th, I smiled at Papa! It made Papa's day. Someday I will smile for the camera, but so far those are my only social smiles. :o)
Emilie: My grandparents are convinced that I have smiled at them, but so far my smiles mostly come when I am eating or sleeping. Have you noticed my cheeks?! They are about a pound each! haha. I am catching up to my sister in weight. I am almost 8 lbs and she is about 8 1/2 lbs. Mama calls me her chunky monkey! I am a big eater- I eat more than my sister!
Here are some pictures Mama took of us the other day. Sometimes we are like this (Mama and Papa love to kiss our soft and chubby cheeks!):
But more recently we were more like this:
Fortunately, we often take turns being mad!
In addition, we like to give little surprises to Papa and Mama, especially in the morning just before Papa has to go to work. Like this... hehehe...
We have to say, Mama and Papa are becoming experts in feeding us at the same time. We are quite impressed.


No comments:
Post a Comment