Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Double Sling and Omi

Last week Mama decided to put both of us back inside her!  Just kidding, she put us both inside this cool wrap called a Moby.  Here we are:


Celeste: Can you see me?  I'm on the right.  The instructions said to put the heavier twin in first.  It's not my fault I'm bigger than my sister!  I did not like this little adventure so much, and I let it be known!  Waaahhh!!

Emilie: I don't know what the big deal was.  I was sitting on top of my sister, just like in Mama's belly.  I was a little squished, but it was not that bad!  Mama walked us up and down the street that night in the sling to calm us down, since we were "on fire." 

Yesterday Omi came over to hang out with us.  We had fun with our Omi.  She speaks to us in German, and sings us German songs like "Alle Meine Entchen" and "Hoppe Hoppe Reiter!"  Here are some pictures with our Omi:


Celeste: I am in the red shirt with the purple bib.  Omi said something funny to make me smile a lot.  When Emilie joined us, she was sort of cranky! 
Emilie: I am in the pink and white shirt.  Omi made me smile a lot too- I like it better having her all to myself!  That's me getting sleepy in the last picture. 

We are 10 weeks old now.  We have started smiling a lot, especially in the morning.  We have discovered our fists and we like to suck on them!  Sometimes we even get individual fingers in there- yummy!  Celeste rolled onto her side this week.  Mama calls us "Sweet Pea," but she said we are getting so big, that she should start calling us "Sweet Potato" instead.  We just call her "Milk Bar."  

No comments:

Post a Comment