We are rolling! Not super often, but we have both rolled both ways.
Emilie: I am rolling- Mama caught it on camera!
Celeste: We have a bumbo seat. I love to sit in it and watch the household events from a new perspective!
Emilie: We even have a taxi. Mama and Papa put the bumbo and a boppy in seated position inside our old bassinet (you know, from when we were *babies*) and we get to ride around the house in it! This is where we watch Mama and Papa have dinner. The other day we watched Papa shave from our taxi.
Emilie: I haven't discovered my thumb, but I am very flexible and I LOVE my big toe!! Yum Yum!
Mama unpacked our 3-6 month clothes. We still fit in some 0-3 stuff, but we are getting long, so we moved up a size! Here we are, looking all grown up.
Speaking of looking all grown up, here we are with our two-month-old friends Sydney and Alice Mae.
Emilie: Who are these little people in our boppy?
Celeste: Who cares? Welcome Everytwin!!
We have an exersuacer. We have to take turns for now, but soon the house will have one of everything for each of us and will really look like a baby resale shop. Papa is considering removing adult furniture to make room for our stuff. We don't think there is anything wrong with that. Do you? (Mama, by the way, said no).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment