Who is the favorite? Well, Papa and Mama thought it would be fun if we had this debate about it.
Emilie: Haha, hands down I am the favorite!
Celeste: Obviously I'm going to win this contest.
Emilie: Is there a talent portion of the contest? I'm going to play piano.
Celeste: Are we still doing this? Come on, People.
Celeste: If I must hold a lecture on twin identity formation and how damaging it would be to dress us alike all the time and force us to compete for the "favorite" prize, then I will. My toes will help.
Emilie: My sister is taking this way too seriously!
Emilie: All you have to do is smile and play the piano, and then you are declared the Favorite.
Celeste: You are right, Emilie, I'm seeing the humor in this endeavor now.
Celeste: This isn't Dance Party, USA. I am so embarrassed by this silliness.
Celeste: I like to ham it up when I am the center of attention. Also, I needed a snack. I take after Mama in crankiness when I haven't eaten!
Celeste: I am shocked that anyone else has ever realized Mama is cranky when she doesn't eat. Also, Papa tricked me into showing my teeth in this picture!
Emilie: Maybe if I flirt with the judges, I'll win the contest?
Mama joins in on the fun (maybe SHE is the secret favorite?)
Celeste: I love having my hair done! It tickles!
Emilie: Giddy-up! Did I win?!
Editorial note: Celeste, you are our favorite Celeste in the world. Emilie, you are our favorite Emilie in the world. You both win. We love you both to pieces and we promise that you are both The Favorite. We love to watch your personalities develop. You make us laugh every day.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! I always love the Emilie/Celeste conversations!
ReplyDeleteI liked seeing Emilie's teeth in a couple of the pictures, too!