Celeste: here I am with my Papa! Whee!!!
I really do prefer being awake, so sometimes I Just Say No to naps! Mama and Papa keep telling me this is not a good idea, but sometimes I am just not tired, or too tired. One day Mama left me playing in the living room while she went to change Emilie's diaper, and I passed out right there. I guess I was tired, after all...
Emilie: Sometimes when I wake up from my afternoon nap, I want to keep sleeping but I can't fall back to sleep by myself. This day, I found the perfect bed- my Papa- and I went right back to sleep. Papa is so comfy!
This is how Mama likes to see us sleeping: at the same time, in our cribs, soundly! Mama wishes that would happen more.
Anyway, we rarely get to sleep here, but we are working on trading beds with Mama and Papa. Don't you think they would like to sleep in our cribs, and we can sleep here?
Enough of this sleeping theme! Here we are, September 2010....
Playing in our boxes (Emilie left, Celeste right):
Beating the heat in our skirts and tops (C, E):
Celeste: I love pita bread!
Emilie: Pita bread is even better with German beer. And I am never giving Papa this can back. Ever!
Scooting around on the wood floor (E, C)!
And checking out our new play area in the living room (C, E)!
We sure love it when Papa carries us around- he lift us us really high! I think we must have just woken up from one of those dreaded naps...

I always love your blog, great job. The girls look wonderful
ReplyDelete