Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bed and Breakfast

We like to play in our cribs.  We are pretty wiggly, and sometimes we get stuck! 
Help me, Mama!  What, you are going to get the camera?!  Why are you laughing, Mama?!
Emilie: I am ready to start the day!

Emilie: Mama wants me to show you my teeth. 

Celeste: Mama wants me to show you my teeth, too.  Um, no.


Mama STILL wants me to show you my teeth.  Mmmmm....not opening up!  (Mama says she can't wait to take me to the dentist one day.  I don't know what she is talking about!)


Céleste: I love to feed myself now!  I am getting very good at picking up Cheerios, and bread is always a hit.  Papa was able to get a special order of French brioche at the bakery... ooh la la! Yummy!
J'aime la brioche, savez-vous comment? ...
I even went on strike to get more bread.  I would not eat purees or oatmeal for several days!  A strike, you ask?  Must be my French side!

Emilie: OKAY! okay... are you telling your life story, here?!  This is my blog, too!  I like to mess with my food... see here, I put all my Cheerios on the floor... Can you give me some more? Or some brioche too that I can play with? I am waiting!!

1 comment:

  1. They are growing very quickly. We can't wait to see them again!

    Chama & J.D.

    ReplyDelete