Well, we had big plans for New Year's Eve. Mama and Papa told us it was going to be 2011 soon, the second year of our lives, so we were going to have a big party! Well, it turns out that you have to stay up really late to have a party, and who would want to do that?! We were sleeping by 8 p.m! Mama and Papa had a nice dinner at home and quietly wished each other (and sleeping us) a Happy New Year.
Here we are with our Papa on New Year's Day:
 |
Emilie: Happy New Year!
Okay, I'm busy, can I go now? |
 |
Celeste: Happy New Year!
Pppbbbtt! |
Mama and Papa hosted our family for a big New Year's Day lunch that day. It was fun!
Even more fun was our next adventure to the Ruben H. Fleet Science Center! They have a play area for kids just our age! Here are some pictures from our trip there (January 2).
 |
| Celeste: You can climb all you want here! And they have balls! |
 |
| Climbing up is much easier than climbing down. |
 |
| Emilie: I LOVE this place! |
 |
Celeste: I am on a mission pushing this shopping cart.
Out of my way, Mama! |
 |
| Balls keep falling out of the wall and in here. How cool. |
 |
| Celeste: Haha! That air blowing on me TICKLES! |
 |
| Celeste: They even have tubs big enough to crawl in! |
 |
| Emilie: I want the red ball! |
 |
| Emilie: Did I mention that I love this place? |
The Science Center was so much fun that Mama and Papa bought us an annual pass, so we can go anytime now. When are we going again? Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment